WE'RE HIRING RIGHT NOW! CHECK OUR NEW JOB POSTINGS BELOW.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN WORKING WITH US!
Bettinardi Golf makes the finest putters in golf, in our own state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tinley Park, Illinois. Our putters are used by some of the best golfers in the world, amateur standouts, all the way down to your average weekend golfer. We are seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented, driven individuals to join our Assembly/Build team at Bettinardi Golf!
As a Golf Club Assembler, you will be responsible for the assembly and repair of the world-class Bettinardi Golf putters. This is a full time position with hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Shaft, grip and finish Bettinardi putters to a high degree of technical specifications with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Assemble golf clubs to exact specifications including but not limited to component picking, shaft trimming, bending, gripping, as well as cleaning and packaging.
- Precisely position each shaft 32 to 38 inches, according to customer specifications.
- Adjust Lie/Loft as necessary according to customer specifications.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ensure completion of tasks in quick and efficient manner.
- Adaptable to work role and aid in additional tasks as needed
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $15.00 an hour
Please email: BettinardiHR@Bettinardi.com
Please add the the position title in the subject line of your email.